Gloves are best used for protecting your hands while various activities like excercising. If you are looking forward to buying gloves of your need then you must know all the features of the product. The outside material of the glove must be made of some poyster material so that it can sustain the damage. The inner material of the glove must be lightweight so that it doesn’t harm our fingers in any way. A great glove will provide you the comfort of the gloves and a better grip on everything.
Its padded shield protects the palm and lowers the risk of bruise. If you are a regular user of the gloves then you must not go for any low quality gloves. A little outlay is necessary for a better glove to protect you. The best of the gloves is mentioned below.
Leather Weightlifting Gloves to protect your hands so you can be a winner in the gym!
– Back of hand is made from real leather for a premium look and feel, and added durability and comfort.
– Palm features Powa comfort pads, protecting your palms from the stresses of active training and maintaining a strong feel on the bar.
– ½ finger length increases contact with grip surface and gives you more control during your lifts.
– Pull tabs on fingers and thumbs for easy removal of gloves post work out.
– Double stitching enhances durability so you get more value for your money because your gloves last longer.
– Adjustable wrist closure for a more custom fit and to keep your gloves in place during work out.
– Sizes range from X-SMALL to XX-LARGE. Please check our sizing chart pictured above to get the right fit for your hands.
– CoolWeave technology on the back of the hand and in between fingers enhances ventilation, comfort, glove performance for a superior fit.
Steel Sweat leather gloves can be gently hand cleaned, using a very mild soap and rinse using cold water (never submerge leather in water). Lay the gloves on a towel and use another towel to pad them down to remove as much water without ringing the gloves. Leave to air dry by either laying them flat or hanging them up. DO NOT leave in direct sunlight, UV rays can damage the gloves. Allow to fully dry before use. Apply a good quality leather conditioner to nourish and protect the leather.
Take the Steel Sweat challenge TODAY! Try our weight training gloves for 30 days, if you feel they do not do what we’ve said they’ll do, simply return them.
We treat our customers like family. YOU deserve the best.
Scroll Up Now And Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button so you can stop worrying about your hands and focus on lifting weights.BREATHABLE, DURABLE AND COMFORTABLE: Premium leather workout gloves for durability and comfort, utilizing our CoolWeave technology for sweat wicking performance while you exercise at home or in the gym.
WHAT SIZE DO I GET? Check our sizing chart in the pictures to see how to measure your hand to get the best fit for you. Our gloves are snug-fitting and designed to form to your hand with use. If you are in between sizes, we recommend you select the larger of the two sizes. If you prefer looser fitting gloves, we advise you go a size up.
EASY TO GET OFF: Use the quick removal pull tabs on the fingers and thumbs for a simple and easy way to remove your gym gloves because no one wants to wrestle with their training gloves after working out.
BETTER GRIP and PROTECTION: Powa padding on the palms with integrated anti-slip gel pads for a stronger non-slip grip when using barbells, dumbbells and kettlebells. AVAILABLE IN MORE COLORS – SCARR Pink, SCARR Black, SCARR Gray and SCARR Camo – check our other listings.
START PROTECTING YOUR HANDS and say goodbye to blisters and calluses by using our Scarr workout gloves, your hands will thank you. Get your Scarr Gym Gloves today by Clicking the Add to Cart Button now.
If you have any doubts about this product, you can post a comment below, we try to solve the user questions as soon as possible.